ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
They are found in the redwoods and the snow biome.
More Megaloceros Taming & KO Tips
My best tips to offer are,
1. If you have an argy use it to pick up one(it won't attack you when you pick it up)
2. Carry it to a safe place where you can ko it or where a trap is( I just chased it and and used a crossbow)
3. Feed it simple kibble for easy taming time( I used berry's and it tamed pretty quickly)
4. Watch over it and don't let anything kill it
5. Bam put a saddle on it and ride around
6. Males can attack but females can't
7. Have fun
Pls up so other people can see and if this helped you also up thank you for reading
You can easily tell the gender by the horns. (Horns=male, No horns= female)
Just get your longneck and two tranq darts, hop on your argy with a friend on his/her argy and go to redwoods, get super close and shoot it, then get 20 tintoberries and feed it to the Megaloceros, the males have antlers and the females don’t have antlers, up this so all can see
I’ve seen nobody say this but you can bola them, im taming a lvl 100 and I just used a bola and 3 trank darts
Quick tip about the megaloceros the males are the only ones that can attack while females are good for fleeing downside is they can't attack and can be killed easily hoped this helped.
FOR THE CANADIANS🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Ps A hELPflL TiP ShUlD HaVE MoRe WoRdS
This is how me and my friend tamed one.
1. Make a couple narcotics
2. Gather berries
3. Go to the redwoods
4. Find one and scoop up with argentavis
5. Hold it with argentavis over a safe spot and have your friend shoot it with tranq arrows every 5 seconds
6. Once knocked out feed berries and narcotics as needed!
7. Enjoy your new friend
Hope this was helpful! :D
Information All that I know: 1. These things are speedy as heck. You need to be fast to catch one. 2. They spawn in Redwood, so be careful. Redwood is much harder to survive in, in my opinion. 3. You have to feed it berries, or anything avalible around you that is a berry, if you don't have one. 4. These things can eat eggs if they are tamed. Fr, literal dino eggs if they are tamed. 5. You got to be strong, because these deers also can have health that can take long to take down. 6. Try not to kill em, they make good pets in my opinion. -Mobile, 2022, TinaZ. You dont need much, its very simple to knock em out.
My first Deer tame was a male, i bola him, knock him out wth my fists, feed him mejoberries and keep him asleep with narcoberries
Just carried one by argy on Mobile…. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be possible, but it is = )