ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
They are very fast once taken damage from so try to hit them when they are facing a wall. If there is no walll nearby, bola is best solution.
More Megaloceros Taming & KO Tips
FOR THE CANADIANS🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Ps A hELPflL TiP ShUlD HaVE MoRe WoRdS
Bola it it’s a deer a literal DEER YOU THINK IT NOT BOUND AWAY BOLA IT
They should change the name to the Irish elk which is what’s it’s real name is
You can easily tell the gender by the horns. (Horns=male, No horns= female)
My best tips to offer are,
1. If you have an argy use it to pick up one(it won't attack you when you pick it up)
2. Carry it to a safe place where you can ko it or where a trap is( I just chased it and and used a crossbow)
3. Feed it simple kibble for easy taming time( I used berry's and it tamed pretty quickly)
4. Watch over it and don't let anything kill it
5. Bam put a saddle on it and ride around
6. Males can attack but females can't
7. Have fun
Pls up so other people can see and if this helped you also up thank you for reading
Quick tip about the megaloceros the males are the only ones that can attack while females are good for fleeing downside is they can't attack and can be killed easily hoped this helped.
Let me tame a creature please I’m begging sooo sireouos
Just carried one by argy on Mobile…. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be possible, but it is = )
Female don’t have antlers please let others know
You can use regular bolas on them. A couple of headshots with tranquilizer darts will KO them before they can break the bola.