So these manas are very strong. i was on my maewing and it froze me solid for 15 seconds, while it was continuously hitting me. goodthing my maewing has good health. watch out, their freezing is insane!
If you have your base raided by these almost daily, I have some tips for you
1. Don’t build on the beach, people jump servers and will find you with ease. Try building it somewhere in a forest, or somewhere where finding a base is extremely uncommon. One of the best ways to get raided less is to never build in the outskirts of the map
2. Try a different map, the island is a huge target for server jumpers and will cause you to get raided very often
3. Make a base out of the strongest material possible, wood will almost never work, stone can protect you for a little big, and metal is way safer. Even a metal 1x1 with a smithy in it can sometimes help you save your items after a raid
4. Try to protect your base using turrets (plant species x or y isn’t recommended but can be used if desperate.) Otherwise try to get stronger Dino’s to kill off any raiders
5. Keep a small base hidden somewhere so you can get back on track quickly when raided.
6. Try to get an alpha tribe to help you get off to a good start
I really hope these tips can help you to get good in a server. Always try a new server or base location if you are always getting raided when you are in the same spot.
I was peacefully Living in my starter base on the island. It was in jungle. I went to beach to tame a ptera and saw a player raiding bobs bases with his mana. I was so scared but I thought he didnt see me. Well later I was killing dinos for Meat and saa his shadowmane Come out on nowhere and he was flying with his mana over me. You know how it ended.
When encountering someone on a mana all you need to win is some decent armor a bit of medbrews plant species fruit z and y sometimes mainly z and a flamethrower. Tou throw the plant species z under the manas belly and you chase the dude around with a flamethrower when gets on his mana go under its belly look up and flamethrower it it will both the mana and the player
Breeding these highly fast jumpers can be a challenge! When the female gives birth baby quickly jumps into the air and back to the ground where you must claim it as fast as you can. You will not be able to take these little guys of of wander unless you whilstle unfollow after claiming because they're literally bouncing all over the place! I built a full breeding pin just for them. Once you have them unfollow they will land on the ground where you will then be able to disable wandering.