So these manas are very strong. i was on my maewing and it froze me solid for 15 seconds, while it was continuously hitting me. goodthing my maewing has good health. watch out, their freezing is insane!
If you have your base raided by these almost daily, I have some tips for you
1. Don’t build on the beach, people jump servers and will find you with ease. Try building it somewhere in a forest, or somewhere where finding a base is extremely uncommon. One of the best ways to get raided less is to never build in the outskirts of the map
2. Try a different map, the island is a huge target for server jumpers and will cause you to get raided very often
3. Make a base out of the strongest material possible, wood will almost never work, stone can protect you for a little big, and metal is way safer. Even a metal 1x1 with a smithy in it can sometimes help you save your items after a raid
4. Try to protect your base using turrets (plant species x or y isn’t recommended but can be used if desperate.) Otherwise try to get stronger Dino’s to kill off any raiders
5. Keep a small base hidden somewhere so you can get back on track quickly when raided.
6. Try to get an alpha tribe to help you get off to a good start
I really hope these tips can help you to get good in a server. Always try a new server or base location if you are always getting raided when you are in the same spot.