Its a passive tame dont knock it out here are the step by step process
1. Grab some mejoberries maybe like 10
2. Adventure to the beach, if you didnt find one go alittle away from the beach maybe theres one there if there is good job you found one if not then wait and kill the surrounding creatures and wait till it may spawn
3. Put the mejo berries in your hotbar
4. Go up to the back flipin master and it will say feed mejoberry to tame if it does say that then click the mejoberry and the taming meter will go up
5. Make sure no predators like compys or dilos are there
6. Keep on feeding him make sure he doesnt get lost
7. And there you go you got your self a dude that can back flip when he levels up
A tip: in ARK mobile
1. You can pet the guy and make itself and every nearby tamed dino/animal a XP boost
Ok so if you are on mobile, I figured out how to tame them with no violence. I put amarberries in my hotbar guessing that was like have them "out". Started following g this little guy around, and behold, his tame meter started rising!
Ok so mine took about 10 Moji Barries, so be ready with a lot because it can very from a few to like 13. But in the end it’s worth it. And it’s little waddle run is so cute. Patting this fella helps your other dinos level up pretty fast, so a team of them would be extremely helpful if all your dinos are pretty low levels. This guy is just soo cute. Also I named my after a Lestrange Brother, I don’t know why but the name of this fella’s breed just reminds me of Lastrange.