Ok so if you are on mobile, I figured out how to tame them with no violence. I put amarberries in my hotbar guessing that was like have them "out". Started following g this little guy around, and behold, his tame meter started rising!
Step1:- Find a lystro that usually roaming around beach
Step 2:- Find minimum 60 mejoberries to feed
Step 3:- Take that mejoberries to hot bar and when he or she was hungry then select mejoberries from hot bar when you are surrounding the lystro
Step 4:- then, lack behind her or his to eat it
Step 5:- and wait for him to hungry again to eat him mejoberries by selecting from hot bar
Step 6:- But 1 thing is that it will takee so time to tame it
Sometimes the taming bar may go down, you should stop trying. Just move on to another one.
I love them because they can level up your Dino's!!!
1. Find one usually on the beach
3.feed it daily like about every 20 seconds
4.behold the small dude!
Level their speed and stamina, swipe left to activate their xp buff and take them everywhere you go 🥰 you level up much quicker.
It is a bit better than the dodo
You dont have to beat him up just hand feed him
Great way to taming these!
1. Gather rare flowers from crystal, rare flowers, multi colored close to ground bush[ white and pink mostly found around deserts and in valguero]
2. Find a good leveled or whatever leveled lystro
3. Freaking shove the flowers down their throat-
4. Anyways, use a flyer l[Argy, snow owl, wyvern, qeutzal and so on]
5. Tale it to your base and viola!