I love them because they can level up your Dino's!!!
Sometimes the taming bar may go down, you should stop trying. Just move on to another one.
1. Find one usually on the beach
3.feed it daily like about every 20 seconds
4.behold the small dude!
Level their speed and stamina, swipe left to activate their xp buff and take them everywhere you go 🥰 you level up much quicker.
It is a bit better than the dodo
You dont have to beat him up just hand feed him
Great way to taming these!
1. Gather rare flowers from crystal, rare flowers, multi colored close to ground bush[ white and pink mostly found around deserts and in valguero]
2. Find a good leveled or whatever leveled lystro
3. Freaking shove the flowers down their throat-
4. Anyways, use a flyer l[Argy, snow owl, wyvern, qeutzal and so on]
5. Tale it to your base and viola!
Ok so if you are on mobile, I figured out how to tame them with no violence. I put amarberries in my hotbar guessing that was like have them "out". Started following g this little guy around, and behold, his tame meter started rising!
Lystrosaurus:Easy Taming- Feed Mejoberries when ever it gets hungry.
-Speed:Pretty fast for its weight.
*Most Important for Beginners or others:If u tame a couple of these guys, U will have extra protection, they're big,strong, can keep up with u sometimes- they're very fast for their size and weight!*