ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
I'm waiting for it to get the fish out of the water first since its slower and easier to bola it. Not sure if they land so they can rest.
More Ichthyornis Taming & KO Tips
Similarly to real life, these greedy douchebags will try to steal your sandwiches, however if you are drunk enough, you can stay up into the late hours of the evening and have deep insightful conversations with these feathered friends as they simply stare at you in confusion and bark in bird language. In return they will bring you magical fish as a reward.
I’m pretty sure if a seagull eats my 250 narcotics it would fall asleep at least right? NO
Bola it, tranq it, and feed it fish. I advise having a Baryonyx or another dino that gathers fish well with you.
I am now taking one after hearing about Greg!
While taming, put everything into stacks of 1, that way any time it steals its a single item rather than a stack of 100 or something!
This Bird is spawn killing me it's flying around my home
bola and club
A hElPfUl tIp sHoUlD iNcLuDe A fEw MoRe WoRdS
(Remember, this is a tip for pc players only, I have no knowledge about ark nintendo switch or xbox)
How to tame a very annoying flying attacking seagull:
1. Grab a bola (get more than 3 if your aim is trash)
2. Get a club, bow, tranq arrows and narcotics (these guys have extremely low health even on high level ones so i recommend you use the club)
3. These are piscivores, so bring fish meat or prime fish meat (regular kibble recommended if you are taming a high level one)
4. Bola it and use club or maybe tranqs I guess XD
5. Put the food in its inventory and feed it narcotics (the torpor drain is quite slow but these guys don't have a lot of torpor themselves and their food drain rate is really slow)
6. You now have an ichthy! Very useful on pvp servers btw
Slingshots kill just so you know
Are they in mobile?…….. . A a a a a a a a a