Just get 2 toilets and place them facing each other and when u need to poop just hop back and forth way faster fertilizer than the dung beetle
Who else thinks they should be able to pick up poop when wandering?!
TIPP: (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW)
1) They spawn inside the LOWER SOUTH CAVE and you can easily tame them up PASSIB using ROTTEN FLESH
2) If you put POOP inside their Inventory and let them WALK they will produce FRETILIZER and OIL after a period of time
3) I would recommend to JUST LVL UP THEIR WEIGHT so they can CARRY MORE POOP and PRODUCE more FERTILIZER and OIL
4) Build a small enclosure (or a box) for them to walk around inside it and also place a feeding trough filled with rotten flesh if you want
5) THEY CAN CLIMB OVER FENCES
Only upgrade weight
This may sound weird but I think they are really cute
Tame a Phioma(Those fat gray pigs) and give them stim berries because they will start pooping a ton and you can fill your dung beetles that way for more fertilizer
The Dung Beetle creates fertilizer and oil when he poop are in inventory. It must be wandering to produce. To remain at that spot, place it in a cage on a foundation (ceiling = drop)
Once you use them for oil and fertilizer they will get hungry so instead of wasting their weight for food keep a feeding trough nearby with spoiled meat😁
2021, they should be able to pick up poop while wondering..
After you use them for fertilizer and oil for awhile they will get hungry. They eat spoiled meat :)
Get yourselves a Phiomia as well! Feed it stimberries and you'll have plenty of medium feces to throw in the dung beetle. Fill it up, and come back and watch more fertilizer than you can imagine. I'll never use compost bins again!