On aberration they can be found at blue zone, go near poison red shroom and enjoy yourself being poop maker.
Who else thinks they should be able to pick up poop when wandering?!
TIPP: (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW)
1) They spawn inside the LOWER SOUTH CAVE and you can easily tame them up PASSIB using ROTTEN FLESH
2) If you put POOP inside their Inventory and let them WALK they will produce FRETILIZER and OIL after a period of time
3) I would recommend to JUST LVL UP THEIR WEIGHT so they can CARRY MORE POOP and PRODUCE more FERTILIZER and OIL
4) Build a small enclosure (or a box) for them to walk around inside it and also place a feeding trough filled with rotten flesh if you want
5) THEY CAN CLIMB OVER FENCES
Only upgrade weight
This may sound weird but I think they are really cute
Tame a Phioma(Those fat gray pigs) and give them stim berries because they will start pooping a ton and you can fill your dung beetles that way for more fertilizer
random tip: on mobile, spinos poop 2 large feces at a time
The Dung Beetle creates fertilizer and oil when he poop are in inventory. It must be wandering to produce. To remain at that spot, place it in a cage on a foundation (ceiling = drop)
Once you use them for oil and fertilizer they will get hungry so instead of wasting their weight for food keep a feeding trough nearby with spoiled meat😁
If you didn’t know or you can’t figure out how to get fertilizer from one of these things here’s how to do it!
1 Tame one (you can find them in caves and The dunes)
2 create a small pen (don’t use foundations)
3 set them on wandering inside the pen
4 put poop in inventory
5 you’ll be getting fertilizer soon!
Hope this was helpful!
2021, they should be able to pick up poop while wondering..