Place the feces into the dung beetles inventory enable it to wander fertilizer and oil are you endproducts repeat process until you are satisfied with the amount of fertilizer and oil
TIPP: (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW)
1) They spawn inside the LOWER SOUTH CAVE and you can easily tame them up PASSIB using ROTTEN FLESH
2) If you put POOP inside their Inventory and let them WALK they will produce FRETILIZER and OIL after a period of time
3) I would recommend to JUST LVL UP THEIR WEIGHT so they can CARRY MORE POOP and PRODUCE more FERTILIZER and OIL
4) Build a small enclosure (or a box) for them to walk around inside it and also place a feeding trough filled with rotten flesh if you want
5) THEY CAN CLIMB OVER FENCES
Who else thinks they should be able to pick up poop when wandering?!
Only upgrade weight
Tame a Phioma(Those fat gray pigs) and give them stim berries because they will start pooping a ton and you can fill your dung beetles that way for more fertilizer
This may sound weird but I think they are really cute
Once you use them for oil and fertilizer they will get hungry so instead of wasting their weight for food keep a feeding trough nearby with spoiled meat😁
The Dung Beetle creates fertilizer and oil when he poop are in inventory. It must be wandering to produce. To remain at that spot, place it in a cage on a foundation (ceiling = drop)
On Ab, there are no Phiomias, so here's an alternative: If you go into the red mushrooms, you will poop... A lot. You can load all that poop on a dung beatle and get lots of fertilizer! It will give you more for bigger poop though.
Phioma + Dungbeetle = infinite fertilizer