Be wary of these around your thatch outlines...hitting a wild one was fine his friends decided to wreck half my thatch structure
HOW TO TAME A DIMOPHORDON
Step 1. Get around 20 meat.
Step 2. Craft one bola and narcotic or bio toxin*
Step 3. Find a Dimophordon and make sure they dont have one of their buddies with them.
Step 4. Bola it and knock it out with your FISTS.
Step 5. Feed it meat and protect it while it tames. (If the unconsciousness gets low feed it a bio toxin or narcotics.)
Step 6. ENJOY YOUR NEW DIMOPHORDON!
You might not get it the first time and thats okay!
*Kill jellyfish and punch it to get bio toxin
LIKE IF THIS HELPED OR YOU WANT OTHERS TO SEE THIS!
I saw a few take down a Rex.. its scary.
Combine a flock of 5 or more with a spyglass and you have a primitive sniper when whistle attack target on a unsuspecting player while scoped
Strap a C4 and make it attack your target...
Really really good for attacking or defending a base because they attack the player not the mount they are riding
How to tame a dimorphodon
1. Make sure it's friends are not around
2. Bola it or it will rip you to pieces
3. Knock it out by using fists or using tranq arrows
4. Feed it meat
5. Use a ton of narcotics I recommend bio toxin it's torpor goes down faster than a pteradon
6. Don't feed it alot of meat it eats fast
7. Enjoy your new strong shoulder pet!
Warning: these can kill almost everything so don't go infront of it when it's bola'd two low lvls killed my high lvl trike!
heres a tip tame a ungodly amount of them and rule the ark
How to tame a Dimorphodon
What you will need: tranq arrows + bow, meat(prime is preferred), some armor, a spear or pike, narcotics
1. Gather your resources
2. Head out to a swampy area( a tough mount like a carbonemys or a triceratops is reccomended for the area)
3. Locate a dimorphodon, perferably solitary
4. Clear out the threats in the area
5. Knock out the dimorphodon you want and use your spears or pike to clear out the rest(unless you want to tame the flock)
6. Put meat and narcotics in its inventory.
7. MONITOR THE TORPOR BAR CAREFULLY. They have a high drain rate. Use your narcotics between it eating the meat.
8. Finish taming and place your new friend upon your shoulder for safekeeping
Up if you found this helpful.
These things are OP! If you tame a high level one they make an amazing shoulder pet (surpassed only by ferox I would say). Mine does like 250 dmg a bite and it works well if you have an aviary of them. If this helps, please up!!
If you knock this monster out with your fists and tame it with narcoberries and cooked fish meat, you are slightly above average.