Really really good for attacking or defending a base because they attack the player not the mount they are riding
HOW TO TAME A DIMOPHORDON
Step 1. Get around 20 meat.
Step 2. Craft one bola and narcotic or bio toxin*
Step 3. Find a Dimophordon and make sure they dont have one of their buddies with them.
Step 4. Bola it and knock it out with your FISTS.
Step 5. Feed it meat and protect it while it tames. (If the unconsciousness gets low feed it a bio toxin or narcotics.)
Step 6. ENJOY YOUR NEW DIMOPHORDON!
You might not get it the first time and thats okay!
*Kill jellyfish and punch it to get bio toxin
LIKE IF THIS HELPED OR YOU WANT OTHERS TO SEE THIS!
Combine a flock of 5 or more with a spyglass and you have a primitive sniper when whistle attack target on a unsuspecting player while scoped
I saw a few take down a Rex.. its scary.
Strap a C4 and make it attack your target...
How to tame a dimorphodon
1. Make sure it's friends are not around
2. Bola it or it will rip you to pieces
3. Knock it out by using fists or using tranq arrows
4. Feed it meat
5. Use a ton of narcotics I recommend bio toxin it's torpor goes down faster than a pteradon
6. Don't feed it alot of meat it eats fast
7. Enjoy your new strong shoulder pet!
Warning: these can kill almost everything so don't go infront of it when it's bola'd two low lvls killed my high lvl trike!
Ok, HERE ME OUT
1. Bola it
2. Knock out (use tranks! Not fists. Fists will get u killed!)
3. PUT A TENT OVER IT! i didi this and it saved me 3 hours of safety
4. Give it meat
5. Give it narco berries, i used this strategy and i now have a 150 friend
6. Enjoy a tactical nuke
If you knock this monster out with your fists and tame it with narcoberries and cooked fish meat, you are slightly above average.
Things to know:
You need a decent bit of meat+heavy narcotics to tame
It's all or nothing, one dimo can't do nothing, but 5+ dimos is an op swarm
Be sure that if you hurt it, it either dies of is tamed, or you WILL be swarmed by them
These things are OP! If you tame a high level one they make an amazing shoulder pet (surpassed only by ferox I would say). Mine does like 250 dmg a bite and it works well if you have an aviary of them. If this helps, please up!!