Attack thru your armor and rode Dino. A flock of 10 can vaporize an entire cave in minutes
I saw a few take down a Rex.. its scary.
Combine a flock of 5 or more with a spyglass and you have a primitive sniper when whistle attack target on a unsuspecting player while scoped
I saw a 225 Rex once ran to get gear come back and watched it get killed by one of these shits up if you feel my pain
Strap a C4 and make it attack your target...
How to tame a dimorphodon
1. Make sure it's friends are not around
2. Bola it or it will rip you to pieces
3. Knock it out by using fists or using tranq arrows
4. Feed it meat
5. Use a ton of narcotics I recommend bio toxin it's torpor goes down faster than a pteradon
6. Don't feed it alot of meat it eats fast
7. Enjoy your new strong shoulder pet!
Warning: these can kill almost everything so don't go infront of it when it's bola'd two low lvls killed my high lvl trike!
Hit it with 6 tranq arrows and slap 50 meat in him then grab a stack of narcoberries then your set
Really really good for attacking or defending a base because they attack the player not the mount they are riding
If you knock this monster out with your fists and tame it with narcoberries and cooked fish meat, you are slightly above average.
If you wanna get your hands on these just know these few things
1. They spawn in deserts and swamps mostly
2. If you have lots of bolas don’t worry about them just bola them all and tranq
3. Just 1 can kill a level 150 Rex
4. Torpor drain is high food drain not so much
5. 5 or more is a force to be reckoned with to every creature and if you can get lots nothing stands a chance