In this tutorial I will Show you how to easily trap a Leedsichthy.
Before I start with the tutorial i want to say that there are 2 ways to trap him. The 1st way is that you build a giant square inside the water where he can fit in and the 2nd war is that you leed him inside the "river" of the Red Obelisk and close both entrys to the river. Just follow those steps:
1) surch for a Leedsichthy and remember where he is (they often spawn near Herbivore Island)
2) Go to the Bottom of the ocean and surch for a Ammonite. When you find one let him bite you.
3) go to the leedsichthy and lead him inside your giant square or the river of the Red obelisk and close up all entrys.
4) kill all fishes except the Leedsichthy
5) Enjoy scrabing of his prime fish meat (he wont get aggro as long as you dont hit him)
Very useful for gathering black pearls cuz not only can you get black pearls from them, you can use the rage effect to lure all eurypterids in a fairly large radius out of hiding and kill them for even more black pearls. I recommend using a basilosaurus to do this cuz you will most likely get gangbanged by a bunch of anglers and eels after attacking an ammonite. The wide aoe of the Basilo allows you to hit anything from well in front of its mouth to just behind its butt, so you can kill everything around you by just sitting there and spamming attack. They are also immune to eel and jellyfish stun attacks. Once I was collecting black pearls on my lvl 260 Basilo when I got swarmed by a tuso a mosasaur 4 plesiosaurs 2 dunkleoteus 5 eels 10 anglers a few eurypterids and a few more jellyfish. I killed all of them and only lost 2K out of my 21K health and my Basilo only had a basic primitive saddle.
There are too many tips on the baryonyx for anyone to find mine so I'm doing it here if you use the baryonyx tail spin attack on the ammonite then it doesn't call for help so I suggest using a baryonyx when hunting Ammonites