If your base is far away from the swamp, use a Argentavis to carry it in his mouth. On this way you still carry it when you land and transport wild ones to your base for taming
If you can’t get veggie cakes, lock the snail in your base it will still produce the paste very slowly, but not polymer.
Be aware that after tameing they still only eat cakes
They need to be wandering to get cementing paste passively.
And their not breedable! Why. I want baby achatina!!!!
U CAN GET CAKES THROUGH CHEF STATION ON MOBILE!
Pick it out of the swamp with pterodactyl and plop it around your base
Organic polymer hack (for Mobil users only)(single player only)
1. Have a snail (achatina ) 🐌
2. Play a few seconds by putting it on wander in a pen 🌲
3. Swipe up on your (APPLE) device and delete tab
4. Go back to game ( Ark Survival Evolved) DUH!!! 🦖
5. Check your slimy friend he should have (his) or (her) inventory full of paste and organic polymer 🪨
6. Enjoy free poly and paste 😃
If helpful pls ☝️ If not ur lost
Don’t forget to 👆
As of 12/20 it took 15 shots (5 tail 10 head) to knock out a 150 and 9 veggie cakes. The head, tail, or she'll shots don't seen to make a difference anymore.
Do You Want Cementing Paste, Tame The Achatina.