So you’re wondering how to get yourself a ✨🐉wyvern🐉✨? Follow these steps!
You need to have a 🔭spyglass🔭 and a flyer with decent health and stamina. Locate the wyvern trench in between the 🔴red🔴 and 🔵blue🔵 obelisk (scorched earth location). Using a spyglass locate a wyvern nest. Make sure there is no adult wyverns around. Regenerate your flyers stamina then fly in the trench and grab the wyvern egg from the nest. Once you have the egg hop back on your mount then fly away from the trench and back to your base🏰.
Craft 5 behemoth stone dinosaur gateways and 2 behemoth reinforced dinosaur gates. Place the behemoth gateways on a flat surface with a gap about the size of your survivor🚶🚶♀️. Then put the 2 behemoth gates on both of the ends. Locate a female adult wyvern then agro it. Make it follow you inside your trap then go around the trap and close the behemoth gates. Use any ⬅️🔫tranquilizing⬅️🔫 arrows to get the adult wyvern unconscious. Access the wyverns inventory and take all of the wyvern 🍼milk🍼 out of it. Quickly put the wyvern milk in a preserving bin before it spoils.
Craft seven standing torches. Form the torches into a “U” shape (side by side). I also recommend 50 wood for each 🔥torch🔥. Stand right in front of the torches and drop the egg. Then, light all of the torches and wait for the incubation to finish (0%). Once the egg hatches turn off all of the standing torches and disable wandering. Go up to the wyvern and hit imprint. Wait for the wyverns food to drop to 150 then force feed it wyvern milk. Then wait until the wyvern needs ❤️care❤️. Go up to your wyvern and do the tasks that are requested (Cuddling, walks, or wyvern milk). If the wyvern needs milk to complete the task take the wyvern milk out of the preserving bin and put it into the last slot of your hot bar. If the wyvern ever gets low on food put the milk in its inventory and force feed it. When the maturation reaches 100% you have tamed yourself a wyvern. ✨Congrats!✨
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
You can raise a wyverns without any milk. Tame a Daedon to heal the wyvern so it won’t die from hunger, and if you want full imprinting just put it in a cryopod then throw it back out if it asks for milk, that will change what they want