There is no forcetame on mobile. Untameable on mobile
How I think these big bois should be tamed
1. Locate the queen or queens inside a cave that belongs to them
2. Bring a gille suit and bug repellent
3. Use the blood syringe and take some of the queens blood (you need a lot of it)
4. Get out of her nest this will aggro her and all her soldiers and workers
5. Take shower but instead of water use her blood
6. Ants tell each other apart by smell not by looks
7. Safely transport the queen anywhere you want and give her suggestions on how to improve the colony
8. She will eventually lays eggs for future queens nurse those queens and kings then be the mom or dad or many ant generations (this should work on all devices that can play ark ALL devices)
Do you agree with me let me know
Hey there sir looking how to tame an ant
You can watch a documentary on the process of taming, and using these, it’s called ant man
U cannot escape because it doesn't snap off of u.
I think this should be tamable.
Up this if u think too.
How to tame
If you really want to tame one of them, (I know I do) they only take one food, forcetame.
Wrong section buddy. You should go to encountering.
It’s favourite food is forcetame in my opinion, or another way to tame it is get a bird that can pick it up, go as far away from your base as possible, and drop it at the height border.
Yall are forgetting noglins just throw a noggin and hunt those ant brains
Protect your taking with spike wall hedge