ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
What you need to tame a sabertooth :
1 crossbow / bow
20 tranq arrows
How to tame the sabertooth :
Step 1 :
Find a sabertooth, they are usely foundation in the mountainbike
Step 2 :
Bola it (it May be in a pack so be careful)
Step 3 : Tranq it with your Crossbow / Bow
Step 4 : put Meat in its invetory
+ High level saber tooth can be useful in certain caves
More Sabertooth Taming & KO Tips
I tamed a lvl 150 with cooked fish meat where’s my medal
Hey if you want a op early game pack listen to this!
1. Find saber all alone (mountains and up north)
2. Knock it out with tranq arrows
3. Feed it prime, raw meat, etc.
4. When tamed find other Saber and repeat process
5. Get 4 or 7 sabers and watch them destroy the fricking world… You own the most cool pack of sabers
Tip: they get stuck easily so please be careful not to lose them <3
They have big teeth.
What you will need to tame:
Bola, tranq arrows/darts meat practically any meat works including fish meat (you can cook it too!)
1. Find a saber :D
2. Bola it they are usually in a pack of 2-5 so carefully choose
3. Knock it out (be careful with tranq arrows bc it can kill them)
4. FEED IT
5. Now you have a saber tooth
Like if it helped! — SoupDragoN_14 :)
Getting one in mobile involves stealing a brontosaurus egg and run before it yeets you out of orbit.
Easily knocked out when you use a bloa. When stuck shoot in head while you can and itll go down quickly. Tranq darts make the process quicker, but arrows will do the job just fine. They can be picked up and dropped into safe taming cages by argies to make this easy tame all the more easy.
Argis = saber
This probably isn’t most efficient way of taming but use an argi one at a time
Sabers are good beginners cave runners but unlike the dire wolf these guys have saddles which means if you have a good saddle caves are gonna be quite easy for you
They are awesome and really really cool
I recommend using tranq arrows to knock yourself and don't aim for the head or else you will might kill it if it's a very low level be careful for wolves too