ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Micro raptors spawn in forests and redwood forests. I've found they are more common during the evening, dusk, dawn, and night. When searching, walk slowly on a mount, I use a spoon, and have a spyglass. Look for a dino that will look kinda like a turkey mixed with a troodon. Hop off your mount and sneak up to it and tranq it. 1 rare flower later you have yourself a microraptor.
More Microraptor Taming & KO Tips
Easy way to tame.
Just used this method to tame a level 145 male
1.Trap in a wooden cage
2. Knock out with tranq arrows
3. Feed it 1-3 rare flower
4. Name your new friend
This little birdie will knock you off your mount. He is a must tame for pvp servers
A single rare flower will tame up to a level 150. They are incredibly fast, use tranquilizer darts or shock darts. Beware the stun and ability to knock you off your mount.
Insanely good at knocking people off of tames.Also just Bola it and knock it out.
They are easy to tame if you can knock them out and if your on ragnorock.
These romanticraptors get jealous and rip you off another tame but you can win them over with a nice flower
It's quite easy to tame these little guys and here is how to do it.
1. Find one they usual spawn in tall grass or red woods
2. DONT be on a mount or have any creature that is on aggressive or neutral near you in case it attacks
Make sure there are no predators around before incase it knocks you out
3. If you dont get knocked out you can usual use just your fists but a wooden bat will work better to knock it out
4. One it is knocked out you can usually use normal raw meat but a one rare flower will tame it faster
5. And there you go now you have a little demon of destruction have fun knocking off and stunning other players
Hope this helped
Up this so it can help others
While yes they are super ennoying, they are sooooo cute as tames
PLEASE ADD I NEED TO SEE THIS IN MOBLIE
A lv 9999 can be the tamed by 38 rare flowers. Wow