ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Beware when breeding and hatching egg, it has a decompose timer so every 30 mins you have to pick the egg up and put it back down to reset the timer
More Microraptor Taming & KO Tips
They are easy to tame if you can knock them out and if your on ragnorock.
This little birdie will knock you off your mount. He is a must tame for pvp servers
You can trap them in wooden cages apparentally ive got a super angry little dude held captive right now. Kinda scared lol
A single rare flower will tame up to a level 150. They are incredibly fast, use tranquilizer darts or shock darts. Beware the stun and ability to knock you off your mount.
Insanely good at knocking people off of tames.Also just Bola it and knock it out.
These romanticraptors get jealous and rip you off another tame but you can win them over with a nice flower
It's quite easy to tame these little guys and here is how to do it.
1. Find one they usual spawn in tall grass or red woods
2. DONT be on a mount or have any creature that is on aggressive or neutral near you in case it attacks
Make sure there are no predators around before incase it knocks you out
3. If you dont get knocked out you can usual use just your fists but a wooden bat will work better to knock it out
4. One it is knocked out you can usually use normal raw meat but a one rare flower will tame it faster
5. And there you go now you have a little demon of destruction have fun knocking off and stunning other players
Hope this helped
Up this so it can help others
I tamed one on the Halloween event,I know a lot of people hate these but they are really fun when you get to know them.Anyway I didn’t name my microraptor but I loved him dearly.Sadly he died Cuz I didn’t feed him😔RIP microraptor I will miss you
While yes they are super ennoying, they are sooooo cute as tames
These little guys normally see you before you spot them. But go into an area with a good horse and when they start to circle you to try and knock you....start kicking! I actually Ko'd one at random and tamed her up. Actually a beautiful baby I named Fifi, a suitable name for an ankle-biter! XD