I’m seeing a lot of fake tips about this character creature. Because I have also seen Leedsichthys in Ark Survival Evolved on Mobile. I’ve never seen an Alpha version of this Leedsichthys. They give a lot of meat. All you have to do is swim near them. You should be wearing a Diving Suit! You’ll get a pop up saying take meat. They get aggressive only if you punch them or shoot them with any weapons and if you attack them with any of your underwear tames. They will attack you, but they won’t do any damage at all to you. Since it’s a Herbivore. Unlike Carnivorous creatures. I’m sure that they’re still not officially tame. Only if you have bought the Cheat Console for Single Player. I really hope that people stop lying in the tips. Really help each other out because Ark Survival Evolved isn’t an easy video game to play in Single Player. It’s just as hard in Multiplayer. Enjoy the real tips of this creature. Please give this a ^ You’re welcome! :-)
I think it would be awesome if this was tameable, it’s one of the strongest creatures, and possibly the 3rd strongest water creature (on mobile I know that for a fact, console and pc, I’m unsure). It’s a neutral creature, passive tame makes the most sense, just imagine what this whale 🐋 could do, have a platform saddle, a tanky mobile whale base. The dreams and future can become a reality.
In this tutorial I will Show you how to easily trap a Leedsichthy.
Before I start with the tutorial i want to say that there are 2 ways to trap him. The 1st way is that you build a giant square inside the water where he can fit in and the 2nd war is that you leed him inside the "river" of the Red Obelisk and close both entrys to the river. Just follow those steps:
1) surch for a Leedsichthy and remember where he is (they often spawn near Herbivore Island)
2) Go to the Bottom of the ocean and surch for a Ammonite. When you find one let him bite you.
3) go to the leedsichthy and lead him inside your giant square or the river of the Red obelisk and close up all entrys.
4) kill all fishes except the Leedsichthy
5) Enjoy scrabing of his prime fish meat (he wont get aggro as long as you dont hit him)