Upgrade weight and speed, you'll have yourself one badass hybrid parasaur gallimimus thing for an early game metal run.
A must tame, why?
It's easy. Bola, tranq arrows and berries.
Best travel mount: Unlimited stamina and you can improve movement speed. Pump 10 levels into speed and this thing zooms everywhere!
Fairly tanky: It can take a beating meaning better survival chance but also good for taming aggressive creatures.
You can shoot while riding: Making taming safer and easier. Anything tries to run away they have no chance.
Berry Gathering: Good for taming or just eating.
Seeding: Good for starting a small farm of your choice.
They can fight back, fending off Dilos, raptors, even Baryonx and Sarcos.
They can jump: Good for clearing obsticals but also getting on high rocks as a vantage point to tranq out creatures such as Carnos.
They're fast swimmers: Not something you want to take in the ocean but fast enough to cross small lakes and rivers and fast enough to outrun Jellyfish. Mine can outswim a Megeladon lol.
Kibble: They're eggs make decwnt kibble which in turn can help tame decent mounts.
Basically they're awesome!
The iguanodon’s seed ability is awesome! Just put a berry into the iguanodon’s inventory, and tap the screen. And a seed will pop up in the iguanodon’s inventory! Pls like so the noobs can see this.
Probably one of the best tames for lower-medium level players
1. They have infinite Stam when on 4 legs (which makes them AMAZING travel animals)
2. They have surprisingly good weight (if you pump weight into an iguandon you get a perfect metal run dinosaur)
3. they’re very very good at harvesting berries (quicker than a trike gathers berries, I’ve tested it)
4. Can turn all berries into seeds (im not much of a farmer but it’s a really really good tame for anyone who likes to grow crops)
5. All-around good stats (they’re certainly not tanky for their size, but they make up for it with their attack damage, and their ability to flee almost any situation with the inf stamina)
Here are reasons that this is an awesome travel Dino.
-1: this thing is good at collecting berries to eat/for taming herbivores.
-2: the iguanodon has infinite stamina when running on four legs.
-3: the iguanodon has very high weight.
-4: the iguanodon can battle anything that is below a raptor in attack.
✌️PEACE OUT CUBSCOUTS✌️
Iguanodon is a very useful dino. Its strong, fast, have a lot of stamina, can jump really high, can collect a ton of berries, can turn it to seeds, when u need, and poop for u big eggs. :D A must-have creature in the game.
It is like a parasaur, but better. It can jump and attack in one mode, then runs super fast with unlimited stam in the other.
These guys actually do really good damage for how early on they can be. I got a 160 tamed iguana and unleveled it did almost 100 damage
The best dino to do early metal runs