If you want to tame one, the easiest way is to get a dire bear and break the nest, because they are immune to bees. Use it to break the nest, then when the nest beaks, make sure you have full ghille armor and bug repellent, and tame it with simple kibble. You can then go to the bee and press the 'aquire nest' button, and it will give you a bees nest. You can place this on any natural ground, but no human made floors. Put rare flowers into it, and it will produce giant bee honey over time. Rare flowers can be harvested from plants in the swamps across the island, but beware of the creatures that dwell there. When you go into your bees nest to gather honey, you will get the bee effect and start taking damadge, even though it is your own bees nest.
I really struggled taming these things so here is my tip for low performance pc players:
Preparation: 10 Bug repellants, ghilli armor, 5 dimorphodons (sinomacrops are great too), taming food
1. Go to the redwoods. Once you find a hive, whistle the pack to "attack this target".
2. While your Dinos do their thing, go stand out of the drone's reach. They die after getting too far away from the nest. Observe the hive's HP with spyglass. Once it's just about to break whistle your Dinos to return and go passive.
3. Destroy the hive with a ranged weapon. The queen will fall out.
4. Quickly whistle "Stop" (the queen is afraid of tames), put on bug repellant, and follow her.
5. This is the tricky part. While she bumbles around, you have to quickly approach and feed her without aggroing the drones. I did that by walking by her quickly and spamming E. Don't let her out of your sight because she will dissappear once she's more than 40m away!! (it's not directly despawn but she will only be visible as long as you're in a close proximity) (yea this may be a low performance pc thing)
This is a VERY annoying tame but don't let that stop you! Eventually, you'll make it.