Turns human and dino poop into oil and fertilizer. Make sure the dung beetle is on wander and has plenty of poop, it takes about 15 min per cycle.
1 Human poop becomes 1 fertilizer and 2 oil
2 Small poops become 1 fertilizer and 2 oil
1 Medium poop becomes 2 fertilizer and 4 oil
1 Large poop becomes 3 fertilizer and 6 oil
1 massive poop becomes 16 Fertilizer and 14 oil.
Every cycle can do one "transaction" for each type of poop for a maximum of 7 fertilizer and 14 oil without massive poop or 23 fertilizer and 28 oil with a massive poop.
TIPP: (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW)
1) They spawn inside the LOWER SOUTH CAVE and you can easily tame them up PASSIB using ROTTEN FLESH
2) If you put POOP inside their Inventory and let them WALK they will produce FRETILIZER and OIL after a period of time
3) I would recommend to JUST LVL UP THEIR WEIGHT so they can CARRY MORE POOP and PRODUCE more FERTILIZER and OIL
4) Build a small enclosure (or a box) for them to walk around inside it and also place a feeding trough filled with rotten flesh if you want
5) THEY CAN CLIMB OVER FENCES
Who else thinks they should be able to pick up poop when wandering?!
2021, they should be able to pick up poop while wondering..
Only upgrade weight
Tame a Phioma(Those fat gray pigs) and give them stim berries because they will start pooping a ton and you can fill your dung beetles that way for more fertilizer
This may sound weird but I think they are really cute
Once you use them for oil and fertilizer they will get hungry so instead of wasting their weight for food keep a feeding trough nearby with spoiled meat😁
The Dung Beetle creates fertilizer and oil when he poop are in inventory. It must be wandering to produce. To remain at that spot, place it in a cage on a foundation (ceiling = drop)
Utility: ‘Nuff said fam.
Also you should tame two at least, to keep up with the demands especially if you have a greenhouse already.