Get a lot of doing dodo eggs and get more dodo get kibble get pteradons and MORE VALUABLE
Step 1:Tame dodo
Step 2:Get it to level 150
Step 3:switch between health and melee dmg upgrades
Step 4:Throw and tell it to attack an unsuspecting victim
Step 5: Laugh as they die to a dodo
These tames can be used as a bomb. You place C4 on the dodo and drop it into a base. Detonate and watch the fireworks!
In Ark Mobile you can breed dodos to get larger or smaller. Dodos below 0.8 scale can be mounted on your shoulder and above 2.4 scale they can be mounted and ridden.
Very fun for single player
When you get lonely it’s always There
For the guy who said that it would be cool if a dodo could sit on your shoulder: on ark mobile, a dodo smaller than .75 can in fact be carried on your shoulder. Dodos over 2.6 can be ridden. Fun fact. :)
Dodos are a pretty useful farm animal:
1. Build a 3x3 box or pen, get 10-ish dodos, 1 male, oviraptor and dung beetle and put them all inside
2. Set the dodos to mate, oviraptor and dung beetle to wander
Dodos have a chance to lay an egg every time they poop, giving you lots for kibble. The oviraptor will auto pickup eggs, and the dung beetle will pick up the poop giving you fertilizer and oil
You can also hatch fertilized eggs and kill the babies for prime meat. Yummy!
You can get prime meat from the babies, but it spoils very quick, so this is how to get it all to a predator:
1. Incubate lots of dodo eggs so they only have one or two seconds left to hatch.
2. Carry the dodo eggs as well as a campfire (you might need two) and fuel.
3. When you’ve knocked out the predator you want, light the fire and hatch some of the dodo eggs.
4. Kill the babies and harvest their meat with a metal pick.
5. Feed the meat to the predator and enjoy!
I’ve experimented, and it looks like you get two to six prime per dodo.
Petition to add a Dossier tab on dododex
Dodos have a chance of laying an egg every time it poops. Unlike all other tames, which have a chance to lay an egg approximately every 25 minutes.
The only thing these are good for really is dodo kibble which can be used to tame pteranodons