You can get prime meat from the babies, but it spoils very quick, so this is how to get it all to a predator:
1. Incubate lots of dodo eggs so they only have one or two seconds left to hatch.
2. Carry the dodo eggs as well as a campfire (you might need two) and fuel.
3. When you’ve knocked out the predator you want, light the fire and hatch some of the dodo eggs.
4. Kill the babies and harvest their meat with a metal pick.
5. Feed the meat to the predator and enjoy!
I’ve experimented, and it looks like you get two to six prime per dodo.
Arrow to the sky so more people see!
SHOULD I BREED MAX LEVEL DODOS AND FIGHT THE GAMMA MEGAPITHECUS WITH THEM????
In Ark Mobile you can breed dodos to get larger or smaller. Dodos below 0.8 scale can be mounted on your shoulder and above 2.4 scale they can be mounted and ridden.
Step 1:Tame dodo
Step 2:Get it to level 150
Step 3:switch between health and melee dmg upgrades
Step 4:Throw and tell it to attack an unsuspecting victim
Step 5: Laugh as they die to a dodo
These tames can be used as a bomb. You place C4 on the dodo and drop it into a base. Detonate and watch the fireworks!
Very fun for single player
When you get lonely it’s always There
For the guy who said that it would be cool if a dodo could sit on your shoulder: on ark mobile, a dodo smaller than .75 can in fact be carried on your shoulder. Dodos over 2.6 can be ridden. Fun fact. :)
on Mobile when imprinting, i use save-restore until I get either "walk" or "cuddle". No way i'm feeding that little tyke any Rex or Spino Kibble...
Do you think there should be a comments section in dododex
Dodos have a chance of laying an egg every time it poops. Unlike all other tames, which have a chance to lay an egg approximately every 25 minutes.