ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
More Dodo Utility Tips
You can get prime meat from the babies, but it spoils very quick, so this is how to get it all to a predator:
1. Incubate lots of dodo eggs so they only have one or two seconds left to hatch.
2. Carry the dodo eggs as well as a campfire (you might need two) and fuel.
3. When you’ve knocked out the predator you want, light the fire and hatch some of the dodo eggs.
4. Kill the babies and harvest their meat with a metal pick.
5. Feed the meat to the predator and enjoy!
I’ve experimented, and it looks like you get two to six prime per dodo.
Arrow to the sky so more people see!
On mobile these can be bred to get insane sizes, like huge, bigger than an Allosaurus and they have 8 abilities unlocked at certain sizes. I only know 2 abilities, one is the dodo gains an immense amount of speed and charges towards the target. The other that I know of is that it jumps up and slams into the ground which stuns surrounding enemies. Do not underestimate the potential that these have on mobile, they can become beasts.