When holding the dodo you create a wall infront of your hit box so you can sneak up to plant turrets open it and steal the fertilizer sneaky beaky like!
Who else thinks dodos should be passive tames?
Step 1:Tame dodo
Step 2:Get it to level 150
Step 3:switch between health and melee dmg upgrades
Step 4:Throw and tell it to attack an unsuspecting victim
Step 5: Laugh as they die to a dodo
Petition to be able to put dodos in rocket launchers
These tames can be used as a bomb. You place C4 on the dodo and drop it into a base. Detonate and watch the fireworks!
Very fun for single player
When you get lonely it’s always There
For the guy who said that it would be cool if a dodo could sit on your shoulder: on ark mobile, a dodo smaller than .75 can in fact be carried on your shoulder. Dodos over 2.6 can be ridden. Fun fact. :)
You can get prime meat from the babies, but it spoils very quick, so this is how to get it all to a predator:
1. Incubate lots of dodo eggs so they only have one or two seconds left to hatch.
2. Carry the dodo eggs as well as a campfire (you might need two) and fuel.
3. When you’ve knocked out the predator you want, light the fire and hatch some of the dodo eggs.
4. Kill the babies and harvest their meat with a metal pick.
5. Feed the meat to the predator and enjoy!
I’ve experimented, and it looks like you get two to six prime per dodo.
Arrow to the sky so more people see!
Always tame a female one. It lays eggs very frequently, which can be used to make kibble or a food source. Enjoy your omelets.
tbh i just breed up a load and then take 13, the main one is called Jesus and the others are his disciples
If you breed a dodo with enough size you have a cheap semi-tanky gatherer that can defend you against some predators. No joke.