How to raise a good dodo farm
1. Go find a flock of dodos (they wander the beach, forest,or plains)
2. Dodos are preyed on by everything so find a safe place to put them all or kill off the other carnivores
3. To knock they out all easily use a slingshot
4. Feed berries (Mejo berries) to tame up quickly
5. Once you have tamed them all
6. Build a small fence pen to keep them inside off.
7. Put them on wandering
8. Once they mate collect a good amount of there eggs to either breed or make some tasty dodo kibble
This is a starter Dino. You can nock it out with fist. You dont can ride it but he can pack items for you. he eat Berries. Pls Like to beginners see this!
When a baby dodo is newly hatched it will need berries or it might starve to death. (Please leave a like, this is my first every post and it would be awesome if lots of people see this :)
So are we all here rn lol (get an army of these btw)
dodos are cute. so get one. or two. or three hundred
by far the deadliest creature you will find in ark- avoid at all costs!
How task I imprint on a baby dodo on mobile I have no idea and I have looked it up but can’t find anything
Most dangerous creature ever it killed my giga with one peck from its vicious little beak
I hatched triplets, two died within seconds, one survived and she is the chosen one