Did you guys know that this beautiful dino is the ONLY dino you can passive tame AND knock out tame? It's pretty cool :)
When there wild there pretty slow
But when there tamed....
Welcome to my series, Tips for Mobile!
Today we will cover the passive taming method.
DISCLAIMER: I play on easier difficulty. All of my tips are based on what I have experienced. You may have a different experience.
- Mejoberries (just take as many as you can, also to feed you as you may be there awhile)
- A weapon to defend yourself and/or your soon-to-be tame.
- Go up to it and feed mejoberry.
- The first feed is the longest.
- Between feeds, it will hit you and knock you back, but in my case, I took no damage.
- Find something to keep behind you so you dont get yeeted into orbit
When passively taking, keep in mind that there is a large gap of time between their first food item and second. Afterwards the food drain proceeds normally
Stand under legs for no knockback so u can tame but earrape
The first time you feed it it goes really slow but after that it’s like every 15 seconds(berries)
When trying to tame they are a passive tame meaning you don’t knock it out.Also keep in mind when trying to tame they are extremely playful and will try to push you back.
When taming or fighting, you can stand under their belly and not be knocked back. It may take a few trys but they do no damage to you anyway.
Legit no lie, if you want to knock out tame them, you can punch it out without being flung to Asia. As long as you camp near any on the legs, you’re golden!