ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Watch out because they can be quite difficult if they are in a pack.
More Compy Taming & KO Tips
Approach with caution, these things will kill your GIGA
If you have a dodo named GIGA
Up of u think it is too expensive too tame
They're the Chihuahuas of the dinosaur world.
I found a level 1(by chance), and it took me 14 seconds to tame. I found thirteen more over the month, and by February(found my first one at January), I had an army. I took down a whole Allosuarus in seconds with the army, but we had a PVP war, and..........eleven fell to my enemy's Trexes and Baryonyx. Only one remains now, and I keep him in my ark Basement. His names JasonBourne
Reasons why you shouldn't tame compies: 1-They Are useless and do nothing. 2-They Require Mutton or prime meat which are midgame items. 3-They do no damage
Step 1. A real man will nock out eaneything
Do you know if compies eat normal meat once tamed up if yes down if no
When you leave your giga on passive and one of these comes into your base while you sleep. Don’t know how long it was there but it did kill it
These guys also eat raw prime fish meat.
how to tame: 3x size dodo, 32 behemoth gates, at least 960 large bear traps, at least 56000 shocking tranquilizer darts, 8000 bio toxin, and 45 ascendant long neck rifles.
1. Breed a giga at least 60 times.
2. cook super giga kibble with them.. (use fertilized egg)
3.build an 8x8 behemoth gate cube with a space for 3 behemoth gates.
4. Find a compy. they sometimes spawns at the shores but be careful they spawn in packs. (extremely rare)
4. when u find one, lure it to the gates. then when it get trapped place the 30th, the 31st, and the 32nd behemoth gate behind it.
5. start tranqing. (u might need to get a new rifle which u can get from lava cave)
6. feed 15x soothing balm and the 60 super giga kibble and look out for the 4 sec torpor.
7. yay u tamed it