These little Roos, can be a good early mount game (the saddle for these is level 23 though) pump Health, maybe some stamina, weight and movement speed. When you do you can have.
1. You can have good health if you are not comfortable with the health already.
2. (Idk if they use up stamina while jumping) But you can have enough stamina to get away from bad situations!
3. You can harvest, you might be a little encumbered but pump up weight.
4. You could probably out run most creatures (raptors, direwolves)
5. It’s a good mount to have!
I find it useful if you pump nothing but weight and then harvest metal with it, just put yourself in the pouch and have a friend walk up to metal nodes, then you can harvest metal without even leaving the pouch!
Had one of these in a multi server, named him Steve Irwin. One of the best transport tames ingame period, got around 30 levels because of him. I’ve killed rexes and broncos with this thing. Knockback is amazing, and can easily run away from a fight if things go wrong. Sadly, game crashed in a cave and he passed away. Rest In Peace, Steve Irwin.