Killing it makes you a murderer and just someone without a heart
Acctually i tamed one in ark mobile and it these guys dont jump😑😑😑 but the BEST PART of the icthy when harvesting that they collect so much hide! SO MUCH HIDE THAT I CRAFTED A TRIKE SADDLE
plz help the noobs!
Use raw meat goes up 3% raw fish meat goes up1%
Wait so a meg can jump out of the water but not these guys
If you’re on mobile and single player, don’t make a saddle! You get a free one after completing the tame icthy pursuit
How to raise an itchy
1. Go into the water for a good swim and see what you can find one
2. Once you see one it might swim up to you and hug you
3. Obtain meat to feed the marine reptile
4. Begin feeding the reptile WARNING: there is a bug that when they are hugging you they glitch and get you stuck and you could very well drown doing this so be careful.
5. Once tamed craft a saddle for it. It is fairly easy to craft the itchy saddle
Uses of the itchy when tamed:
1. They are extremely agile and swim faster than any other aquatic tame
2. For mobile players: they don’t get aggravated on by anything
3. They are so fast they do a full rotation around the island in less than 3 in game days
Weaknesses of the itchy when tamed:
1. They don’t have much health nor do they do much dmg
A Quick guide to quickly taming an itchy on mobile
1. Craft Dodo Kibble in the cooking pot(the recipe can be gotten from the fresh breakfast quest)
2. Obtain and follow the tame quest for the itchy
3. Clear the area of threats(these will mainly be mantas and megs)
4. Find an itchy using the map location from the quest
5. Feed it the kibble, this will instantly tame it
6. Complete the quest by naming it
7. Equip your new saddle to your new friend
So long as it isn’t fed raw meat, you will have a mount that is treated as neutral to all creatures, making it a good early fish meat harvesting mount.
Up if you found this tip helpful.
Raw prime fish meat works wonders. Just be sure to bring enough for all who show up. If ya feed one more will just pop up outta nowhere
Best for killing scorpions on bottom of ocean floor since they don't take torpor. Scorpions down there will knock any other animals out. Once you kill it, hit it with a pickaxe to gather black pearls. Very useful for the next update with tek gear.
A bunch of these guys once protected me from a Megalodon and a Manta by swarming all around me to prevent my death...
Do not try taming near any shoreline. Every time one takes my food, it immediately regrets human interactions and commits harikiri by touching land.