ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
This is by far the best Dino on scorched earth, useful for getting desert drops
More Ichthyosaurus Taming & KO Tips
If you’re on mobile and single player, don’t make a saddle! You get a free one after completing the tame icthy pursuit
If you wanna tame one of these beasts just go to Hervibore island and you’ll find so many of them following basilosaurs I tamed 2 and Breeded them I got baby ichthyasaur but got killed by lvl 1 Meg and I killed it and got teeth.Up if good
How to raise an itchy
1. Go into the water for a good swim and see what you can find one
2. Once you see one it might swim up to you and hug you
3. Obtain meat to feed the marine reptile
4. Begin feeding the reptile WARNING: there is a bug that when they are hugging you they glitch and get you stuck and you could very well drown doing this so be careful.
5. Once tamed craft a saddle for it. It is fairly easy to craft the itchy saddle
Uses of the itchy when tamed:
1. They are extremely agile and swim faster than any other aquatic tame
2. For mobile players: they don’t get aggravated on by anything
3. They are so fast they do a full rotation around the island in less than 3 in game days
Weaknesses of the itchy when tamed:
1. They don’t have much health nor do they do much dmg
Here's how to tame a ichthy.
1. You will want to search the ocean. They aren't hard to find, so seeing one will be no biggie.
2. Once you spot some/one, get some fish meat.
3. When you have the fish meat, go to the ichthy or the ichthy will come to you.
4. They are very friendly, so you don't have to worry about being killed; except for the creatures around it that will attack you.
5. Feed it fish until its tamed.
6. Now you have an ichthy!
Best for killing scorpions on bottom of ocean floor since they don't take torpor. Scorpions down there will knock any other animals out. Once you kill it, hit it with a pickaxe to gather black pearls. Very useful for the next update with tek gear.
A bunch of these guys once protected me from a Megalodon and a Manta by swarming all around me to prevent my death...
Everyone saying that on ark mobile when you put a saddle on them nothing attacks them thats such a lie. I had an ichthy called michael and as soon as i tamed and put a saddle on him he got attacked by a pair of mated megoladons and i could do nothing but watch. It was a sad day :(
I recommend taming one of these while riding something cause they like to say hi to tames so they will just be chilling right by you while you tame them
Up if helpful down if unhelpful
Ok so I was taming an icthy for xp from the quest, and it actually tames quicker with normal meat. So when you are taming, feed them normal meat. It was faster for me on mobile.
Acctually i tamed one in ark mobile and it these guys dont jump😑😑😑 but the BEST PART of the icthy when harvesting that they collect so much hide! SO MUCH HIDE THAT I CRAFTED A TRIKE SADDLE