This guy is easy to tame, especially with a tribemate and an argy. Carry him with at least 500 narco arrows and 2-3 crossbows. Than load up with minimum 500 narcotics. For most level 25-75 giga's. It's a hard knockout with out trapping it but once you have hit him with enough arrows he will run and usually get stuck in a mountain or drown in the sea. Lol your luck... anyways have another Dino ready to bring who can gather you prime meat or have quetzal kibble and you'll be fine. Good luck or bad luck and get it eaten by a damn dilo!!!!
I dare you to raise one!! They are savage if you got two high lvl parents (about lvl 140ish) and you get imprinting on it. The thing will become an adult with about 230% melee and basically one chomp any bronto!!! But on the down side you loose your job and your girlfriend
Since someone else said how to tame a giga, I will try to give another option if you don’t have some of those things and how you can get them :)
1. Get any flier (choose one with quite a bit of health, speed, and stamina)
2. Get your taming gear including 4 metal gateways, and a bear trap (maybe a spare just in case)
3. Find the giga you want and fly away a bit till you find a flat spot to lay your trap
4. Make a square with one side open (you should of only used 3 gateways), and put a bear trap right in the middle
5. Lure your giga in (this might take a while since it’s a small trap, so that’s why you need good stamina)
6. As soon as it’s in the trap, dismount your creature and run behind the giga to the open side of the square
7. Quickly place the last metal gateway so it seals off the giga from escaping (you will probably take quite a bit of damage so bring good armor)
8. Get far away and shoot your ammo at it till it hits the floor!
9. I would recommend using a 10x soothing balm (you can get this easily by tributing the artifact of the hunter (easy to get with a good gun and if you go around smartly, but please remember you don’t always get a soothing balm, so it may take 2 or 3 tries)
10. Feed it prime meat (it saves you lots of time)
11. Make sure it’s safe and make sure it stays asleep
5)Your KO weapon (most recommended are ascendant longneck rifle or ascendant crossbow).
6)Your KO ammo (bring a decent amount).
7)Taming food of your choice (most recommended is raw prime meat or kibble if you can).
8)Decent amount of narcotics or bio toxin.
FIND GIGA: gigas usually spawn at mountains. On the island try looking around the volcano or the two mountains in the snow area.
SET YOUR TRAP: take 3 of your metal gateways and make this shape \_/ then put a large bear trap or 2 in the middle. It’s easier if you build the trap on flat ground.
TRAP THE GIGA: get the giga to follow you and make it go inside the trap, then make sure it’s caught in the bear trap. When it’s stuck in the bear trap go behind it and complete the trap with another gateway. The final shape of the trap looks like a Trapezoidal.
KO THE GIGA: even a low level giga has a lot of torpor and it drops fast so keep shooting no matter what. It’s recommended for a tribe-mate to help you.
START FEEDING: put the food in the giga’s inventory and keep an eye on it’s torpor.
I was looking to metal to make a saddle then I said to my brother “i am going to tame a giga” as a joke. Not even 10 seconds later a level 55 giga came into view. KEEP IN MIND WE ARE ONLY LEVEL 40!! We are gonna tame it tomorrow with arrows since we don’t have tranq darts😂 wish us luck!
Make 4 metal dino gates and 1 large bear trap. Place three frames and door into an incomplete square and the large bear trap in the I between them. Lure the Giga into the trap and while its trapped place 4th down to make the square. Then just light it up with tranqs