Ghillie will still get you stung by tamed bees unless you have repellant on. Hazard suit (abberation) gives full immunity even without repellant. Though its still damaged.
Giant bee honey should not spoil but it should crystallize but you can heat it up at a campfire and it will turn back to liquid honey
My advice for farming up some honey, or taming one of these guys is as follows:
1. Tame a Bronto and equip it with platform saddle
2. Tame a dire bear
3. Go to the redwoods and look for hives
4. Position Bronto to where you can hit the hive with your bear
5. Hit the hive and get the 15 honey with the bear
6. Destroy the hive and get a queen bee to come out
7. Tame with kibble whilst wearing ghillie and bug repelant
8. Turn your bee into a hive and put rare flowers in it to passively gain honey
The fact that irl, Honey will NEVER spoil, makes it absurd that this honey spoils so quickly...
Someone here said it cant be transfered. It can when inside of a cryo.
According to all known laws of aviation there is no way a Bee should be able to fly.
If you have a megachaleon they’ll produce rare flowers and the bees eat rare flowers and the bees will produce honey
Tribe of the jerboa
It makes honey every 45mins and eats rare flowers every 4 hours
Put Rare Flowers in the hive so it can produce Honey which is used for a lot of things
Place your hive next to water sit in the water and you can open the hive without your bees attacking you
Take it home, make it make a nest at your base, get ghille armour, get your honey plus it produces bees that fight for the queen but the mand nest will hurt you when your close without ghille armour