If your Dino gets stung you get dismounted and if You get stung you become paralysed and it will knock you out!
They aren’t tamable because there so o.p, one killed my lvl 296 Rex🥲
Their attacks shock you (which makes you unable to move), and they often stick in groups. If you get surrounded by these, you're basically dead. Don't use melee weapons, use a crossbow.
They drop bio toxins, which can be used for a new tranq dart that's more powerful AND shocks the target.
They suck and are extremely hard to kill, and will kill any dino near it. However, if you lead it to shore and continue to punch it or use a weapon on it while it is stuck on the shore, you get a lot of biotoxin xD
I left my level 98 titanosoar on passive in the water then I went to tame a carno to go look for artifacts but then… YOUR TITANOSOAR o.p was killed by Cnidaria level 10
If ur Dino gets hit by this anoying Dino then quickly Jump off and pick it up in a cryopod.
You cannot tame a jelly fish but you can kill it and use it's wonderful biotoxins as narcotics to tame other huge animals
Make these tameable so I can light up my pond 🐙
*laughs in dilo ranged attack and spears*