To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
I had this idea, that wild card should pick one map to get rid of all types of wyverns and just make a normal type of wyvern. And just let it have normal moves with no elemental moves. And have different missions like genesis that you earn like fire element, electric element, poison element, maybe water and wind element, and you can upgrade your normal wyvern to be one of those elemental wyverns. Maybe the water could have a similar design to the poison wyvern but allow it to swim in water and have a water jet spray, and the wind could have a glide like the Griffin and make the wing flap move do damage and maybe even cause an effect that blinds you for a little while like dust wind in your eyes or something. ^if you think this was a good idea.
This is Blitz, the writer of the evolutionary tree for dragons. I just realized that I forgot one type. There is also Psudo Drakes(Psudo is said like sudo), which are like drakes but their front legs have gliding wings on them. That means that rock drakes fall into this category as well. K that’s all I have to say. Bye!
I had the best start on Ragnorok. Very early game, I tamed high level pteranodons in the highlands and started raiding the Wyvern nests. The first egg I found was a 185 lightening wyvern egg. I barely got out alive and hatched the egg. When it hatched, I got Triplets! Now I have 3 fully grown lightning wyverns and level character level 50! GG Ark, your about to get destroyed by three demons raining lightning for the skys.
Shard peered over the edge of the clearing.’ Talon...’ Shard backs away to let the others see. Talon is pinned down by weird twisting pieces of metal, barbed, there are tribe members on standby, armed to the teeth, with all the things they could possible need to knock him back out and down if he were to wake up, or someone tried to break him out.
A Wyvern let’s out a thin piercing wail, others shriek in rage.
“ Everyone calm down! “ Shard says desperately as the tribe members start to look for the source of the noise.
Kano raises a gloved hand to point at them, the tribe mates quickly fasten arrows to their bows, Kano holds a restrictive hand up to cease their fire.
“ Everyone move! “ Shard whispers as Kano comes closer, “ We must leave! “ All the Wyverns didn’t listen, rage clouded their eyes as they watched Kano come closer. Kano lowers his hand.
Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry this one is late but the app did a glitch(at least for me) so that I can’t see the original E2 I wrote, so I did another. Anyways thx for the ^ votes! Let’s go for another 5 yea? Until next time!
This is an evolutionary tree for dragons. Here we go!
First we start at the wyrm, a basic creature resembling a big snake. It then splits off into 2 lines. The lindwyrms, meaning they just have arms, and amphitheaters, meaning they only have wings. From there, lindwyrms grow legs and become drakes (arms, legs, and no wings with arms typically acting as legs) and wyverns (just wings and legs, no arms). Finally, both lines grow the part they’re missing (wyverns grow legs, and drakes grow wings) and turn into dragons (arms, legs, and wings). Phew! Hope this was helpful or at least interesting and hope you have a great day, night, or whenever you’re reading this!