1. Tame argy and craft saddle.
2. Sight a plessi. You can do this by using CrabCam (swipe left) to see underwater.
3. Drop Cooked Prime Fish Meat into plessi territory from argy.
4. The plessi will grab it.
5. Now's your chance! Dive towards the plessi and grab it with your argy.
6. Put the plessi on land, specifically on a hill, so it cannot flop into the water.
7. The plessi will die.
8. Now get off the argy.
9. Use your hatchet.
10. Harvest the plessi's corpse.
11. Now comes my favorite step: open its item cache and see what you got!
12. Is anything useful? Stimberry? Narxoberry? Notice if it is useful.
13. If there is helpful things in the plessi's inventory, then you should consider repeating the process on another plessi.
Up if you find it useful!
The dossier says they're passive to humans and only attack little fish THIS IS NOT TRUE THEY WILL EAT YOU AND THEY TEAM UP WITH ELECTROPHORUS TO KNOCK OUT YOUR MOUNT AND SHARE IN THE FEAST AFTERWARDS!!
Don’t use it to fight jellyfishes. Just trust me.
You're gonna need about three fiddy, then this beast will let you go.
This has to be the most terrifying creature on ark. I've tamed one and it still makes me piss my pants when i see it.
Whoever said plesiosaurs are the quetzals of the ocean clearly has never tamed a mosasaur
These are not "pleasuresaurs" as I soon found out =/
Once one of my fav water dinos. Now that face haunts my dreams 😳
Just found one and named him nessy and he just got killed by like 13 megs
Any mobile players out there, there aren't any underwater caves so these guys are just commonly in the deep.
I found 4 at once on mobile, near the north east island and killed all 4 with my itchyosauraus
Best day ever