Derrube-o com uma besta equipada com flechas sedativas. As mantas são perigosas se enfrentadas em bando, toma cuidado com teu oxigênio!! BOA SORTE! ;)
I actually thought of this while running from a meg.
Step 1: tame a dolphin
Step 2: take it out to a not so dangerous area and level it up only on health
Step 3: kill everything around the meg you want to tame
Step 4: plop the dolphin near the meg
Step 5: wait until the meg starts attacking it
Step 6: build a trap around the feasting shark
Step 7: knock out and feed
Big brain time
Step 1. Tame a manta
Step 2. Use the manta and all the surrounding sharks will agro on you and follow you
Step 3. Bring it closer to shore and tranq it out
Step 4. Feed it meat and it doesn’t need narcotics
Step 5. Name it Noah ( because it’s ark - Noah’s ark? Get it? It also rhymes with shark, see? Noah’s ark, shark. See? It’s perfect
Try to find a megladon by the shore and tranq it out it shallow water or on shore so it can't attack you.
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
They are friendly. I'm sure he just wants a hug.
Best way to tame these big things that like to eat you.You get it to follow you to shore keep moving until it’s tail is straight up he or her is stuck and easy to tame put a up if this helps
megalodons CAN'T get into dino gatesï¼u can't build a boat with underwater taming pen to trap them.just lure one to shallow water and tranq it.
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
1. Wait till it is eating a turtle.
2. Tranq it and kill its friends.
3. Use the meat 🥩 from its friends to tame it.
For the 100% chance of death for the pachy primary attack, it's talking about the pachy, not the meg