You can now tame a unicorns in Ark! There is one on each map and if tamed another one will spawn in its place. Tame it the same way you would tame an Equus. These unicorns are super rare so you don’t want to loose it. I suggest you give it some kibble while sneaking so you don’t scare it away. Upvote to inform other Ark players.
You can feed it then use a bola (which doesn’t lower effectiveness) and after that use fence foundations and walls to keep it in place and ride it for the duration of the tame. No need for it to run around randomly.
TAMING STEP BY STEP:
1. Get your carbemynous( did I spell that right? ) and look for rocarrots(eat jungle ferns)
2. Once you have at least 30, go to south zone 3.
3. Look for the cliff and walk along it.
4. Once you see the lake thing, look for an equus.
5. Once found, look out for dilos, rexs, and theziosaurs.
Ps: Can be ridden without saddle.
These guys are easy to tame low level but a 150! The tame percentage drops as the horse runs do good luck ever taming a high level one. Unless! You knock it out build a box around it wait for it to wake up and the tame to your hearts content. Vote up to help others!