You can insta tame it by making it attack you and it will harvest a body then knock it out when it has the health increase stat (green thing around its head)then once it is knocked out I will tame automatically, HELP THE BOBS
If you lose your argys go to the place that shows your character press the tames button which says how much animals you have, Look for your argys name press request, then wait. It will tp to you, if it’s alive.
Short Taming Guide:
1) Go to East beach by giga mountain (North 1 / East 3).
2) Set up the argy trap on the beach (4 stone gateways with one gate at each end).
3) Place down some beds for back up.
4) This area often has argys flying around on the beach, so if you see one shoot it with an arrow and lure it into trap.
5) Tranq it using body shots mainly.
Please note this is a guide for those who lack a flyer or tame which can get them to more dangerous argys spawn zones.
Getting a massive TLC update in March 2018. The saddle will act as a mobile smithy, Argentavis will be able to carry with Talons as well as with its beak, reduced carry weight on obsidian and a few other unannounced resources (similar to the mammoth and wood), and will also gain a Rapid HP Regen upon eating (likely from devouring corpses and not specifically food from inventory). Like so people can see!