You can insta tame it by making it attack you and it will harvest a body then knock it out when it has the health increase stat (green thing around its head)then once it is knocked out I will tame automatically, HELP THE BOBS
Here’s a story for all you bored peeps! So, on Mobile, I had an Argy. Level 78. Her name was Toriel. I brought her EVERYWHERE. We could take down an Alpha Raptor! We’d kill anything that threatened us. But one day... it was the daily quest. A Kill 10 Dimorphodons quest. I thought, ‘Hey, let’s have Toriel help!’. So she did. I’d whistle her attack target on a Dimor, she’d kill it. But then... she began to attack one. They were both circling, trying to catch eachother, like they do. They went higher, and higher, and higher... I never saw Toriel again. She never died. She never landed. I searched day and night... but I never saw her again. #Pray for Toriel
Short Taming Guide:
1) Go to East beach by giga mountain (North 1 / East 3).
2) Set up the argy trap on the beach (4 stone gateways with one gate at each end).
3) Place down some beds for back up.
4) This area often has argys flying around on the beach, so if you see one shoot it with an arrow and lure it into trap.
5) Tranq it using body shots mainly.
Please note this is a guide for those who lack a flyer or tame which can get them to more dangerous argys spawn zones.
If you lose your argys go to the place that shows your character press the tames button which says how much animals you have, Look for your argys name press request, then wait. It will tp to you, if it’s alive.